1. How to support the printer?
Direct via USB or via SD card.
2. How long does it take to print an object?
Print time depends on the dimensions of the object, the complexity of the geometry and resolution level (layer height). The lower the height of the layer, the higher the level of detail of the object; therefore, the printing time will be longer. The printer comes configured with different settings: “CoLiDo Best”, “CoLiDo Draft”, “CoLiDo Standard”, “Standard ABS CoLiDo”, “CoLiDo Support”, “CoLiDo Thin Wall”. After selecting the desired profile print and make the cut (Slicer), the Repetier software will display the estimated time of printing.
3. What CoLiDo technology uses 3D printer?
Technology 3D CoLiDo uses FDM technology (Fused Deposition Modeling-Fused Deposition Modeling). The printer melts the plastic filament, pushing him out of the nozzle to a solid object layer by layer. It is the rapid prototyping technology most widely used today.
4. How can we determine whether a printer is based on FDM technology?
Always they are using the extrusion system. In this process, the object to be printed is performed based on successive superposed layers of molten filament.
5. Do all or most 3D printers are FDM?
Not all 3D printers use the FDM technology. In the market there are different technologies (EB, DMLS, EBM, etc ..). However, the FDM technology is commonly used in many fields, such as industrial, domestic and amateur, clothing, medicine, education, etc.
6. What advantages are in a CoLiDo 3D Printer?
- Printing without using fixing lacquers, thanks to the patented glass platform.
- The best printing performance.The unique design of Print-Rite get an impression of the highest quality. With automatic nozzle cleaning function and previous analysis model. It has a print head design and patented easy refill of the filament.
- High accuracy, print resolution up to 0.1 mm
- Lower operating sound to 60dB.
- Easy to use.Optimized software with lots of features
- Filament with moisture proof and dust, easy to install.
7. How accurate is the printer?
100 microns (± 0.1 mm)
8. What is the diameter of the nozzle?
0.4 mm diameter nozzle
9. Does it affect the diameter of the nozzle for precision printing?
Not always. The Repetier-Host software can adjust the printing precision.
10. The CoLiDo printers can print more than one color for each object?
You can print several colors in different layers. To this we must make use of the “Pause” function, replace the filament and restart printing with the “Resume”
11. Do they have the printers CoLiDo a European quality certificate?
Yes, printers CoLiDo 3D have the CE and FCC certifications
12. What operating systems are compatible with Repetier-Host?
Windows 7, Mac OS, Linux.
13. What file format can print CoLiDo teams?
Through Repetier-Host software, design files with STL design in files with the extension GCO transform.
14. Print speed increases with two nozzles printing?
No, nozzles printers have two heads do not print at the same time.
15. What maximum print size are the CoLiDo 3D printers?
- DIY 3D Printer:200 * 200 * 170 mm (8 * 8 * 7 inches)
- CoLiDo Compact: 130 * 130 * 130 mm (5 * 5 * 5 inches)
- CoLiDo 2.0 Plus:225 * 145 * 150 mm (9 * 6 * 6 inches)
- CoLiDo M2020: 200 * 200 * 200 mm (8 * 8 * 8 inches)
- CoLiDo X3045:300 * 300 * 450 mm (12 * 12 * 18 inches)
16. What software to use?
For managing design files, use the software Repetier-Host .
It is located within the SD card that we supply with each printer (or you can download from the link http://colido.es/wp-content/uploads/2016 /02/setup-Colido-RepetierHost_1_5_5.rar).
The user can download the software test file. This software can edit the size and direction of the model, you can also add design support, etc .. The main function is to convert Reptier-Host identifiable STL file to the printer code CGO
17. How long is the nozzle life of the printer?
The nozzle of the printer can print approximately 1500h. ( You can check the print time on the LCD “Control” menu – “Printer RunPrama”). CoLiDo has a wide range of spare parts for the printer that are already on sale. You can purchase your authorized dealer or page www.colido.es
18. What application has a 3D printer?
According to the Internet FAQs, 3D printing has many applications, school, college, engineering, manufacturing, medicine, architecture, and even domestically ..
19. Can the printer prints without being connected to the PC?
Yes, using the SD card.
20. Can I adjust parameters during printing?
- Itis not recommended toset these parameters during the course of printing for new users.
2. For the advanced user, you can select “Control” on the display of the printer, and adjust the temperature of the extruder, the temperature of the platform and the printing speed.
21. How do you know if your printer is working properly?
See section 6.2 to 6.4 of this manual, print a test file that is in the SD card supplied with the printer. (For example: PCT1.gco for PLA filament, filament ACT1.gco for ABS)
Once the print has a smooth, continuous aspect, the test print is correct.
22. What is the print speed of the printer CoLiDo?
Print speed for all printers CoLiDo is 20 ~ 120mm / s
23. When should I change the printer components?
|extruder||1500 hours||ABS glass platform||300 uses the same area||Glass platform PLA||300 uses the same area||Motor||3000 hours||Limit switches||10000 uses||straps||10000 uses||tread||3000 hours||Fan||20,000 hours||LCD panel rotary knob||100000 uses|