In addition to new laptop and desktop computers, HP also announced this morning the launch in France of new multifunction printers. With the exception of the first price model, all are now “connected”.
HP Envy 120
Printer third generation Envy, the most high-end printers for HP individuals, continues to focus on aesthetics. The simplicity and compactness are in order, especially at rest. In operation, the control panel and paper tray (of only 80 leaves) are motorized and retract automatically. The scanner lid is on glazed him, but from a purely aesthetic perspective (no scanning transparent or duplex single pass scanning).
The “Envy 120” is also a multifunction three-in-one (print, scan and copy but not fax) feature rich but conventional. Its capacitive touch screen of 4.3 inches and Wi-Fi N connectivity (but not ethernet) give it the connected features: AirPrint allows printing without driver from a terminal or Apple computer, and to print qu’ePrint emails and attachments sent to an address.
the “HP Envy 120” will go on sale in France in mid-November price of 250 euros.
HP also renewed all its mono printers and MFPs in the Photosmart family. From the entrance to the high-end models are adorned with extra features and screens become larger:
- Deskjet 2510 All-in-One to 70 euros: print, scan and copy, no network connectivity
- Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One 90 euros: Automatic two-sided printing, scanning and copying, network connectivity, ePrint
- Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One at 110 euros: same as 3520 with a 2.8 inch touch screen
- Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One 150 euros: same as 3520 but with a 3.5 inch touch screen, a memory card reader, a USB host port and application support
- Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One 200 euros: same as 6520 but with a fax function and a document feeder
All these printers are available now or will be by the end of the month.